2019 Investors already signed up:
Albion Technology & General VCT; Momentum Biotech, National Institute for Health Research, Norgine Ventures, Rothschild, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, Velocity Fund Partners, Vivanova.
The Reception 18:30 - 21:00 Wednesday 23rd May
The Conference 08:15 - 18:30 Thursday 24th May
8.15 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.05 Welcome: Mattias Johansson, Director, Ezenze Ltd, Anglonordic Conference Founder
9.05 – 9.30 Keynote from Chris Britten, Global Head M&A, Sandoz International GmbH
9.30 – 10.30 What's on the hotplate and what's simmering at the surface
Panel discussion on Investment trends Chaired by Lisa Urquart, Editor EP Vantage
- Hakan Goker, Senior Investment Director, M Ventures
- Deborah Harland, Partner, SR One
- Jonas Brambeck, Head of Life Sciences, Industrifonden
- Henrijette Richter, Managing Partner, Sofinnova
10.30 – 11.00 Coffee
11:00 – 12:30 Company Presentations
Biotech Investment Room Chaired by Lucy Robertshaw, Director LucyJRobertshaw
Technology Room Chaired by Tina Tan, Editor-in-chief, Medtech Insights, Informa
Biotech Presenters: Affibody, Forendo Pharma, Ionctura, KaNDy Therapeutics, Prophylix AS, Sartar Therapeutics, VCN Biosciences
Technology Presenters: AdaptVac, Adenium, Clinical Laser Systems (CLS AB), DNA Script, LactApp Women's Health, Lytics AI, RSP Systems
12.30 – 13.30 NETWORKING LUNCH
- Stephan Christgau, Senior Partner, Novo Seeds
- Risto Lammintausta, CEO, Forendo Pharma
- Fiona MacLaughlin, Director, INKEF Capital
- Henk Jan Out, VP Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health, Global Clinical R&D, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Vincent Attallah, Global Head of Business Development, Fertility, Merck KGaA
- Kristof Chwalisz, Head of Women's Health, Abbvie
14.30 – 15.45 Company Presentations
Chaired by Eva Haas, Senior Consultant, Healthcare, Optimum Strategic Communications and Nima Jokilaakso, Project Manager, SweCare Foundation.
Biotech Presenters: Gedea Biotech, Lavivo AB, Oryzon, PharmaKrysto, RemAb Therapeutics, Thrombolytic Science (TSI)
Technology Presenters: Amadix, Jupiter Diagnostics, MediCase, Methodicare AB, Plaquetec, Synaffix
15:45 – 16.00 Coffee
16.00 – 16:45 Challenges and opportunities of managing a European biotech company: Panel Discussion Chaired by Darren Dodd, Senior Editor FT Health, Financial Times
- John Haurum, CEO, F-star Biotechnology
- Frans Wuite, CEO, Acesion Pharma
- Catherine Pickering, CEO, ionctura
- Mark Treherne, CEO, Avilex Pharma
- Carlos Buesa, Oryzon Genomics
- Anker Lundemose, CEO, Mission Therapeutics
- David Colpman, Board member Forendo Pharma,HRA Pharma,Orexo AB
- Annalisa Jenkins, CEO, PlaqueTec
- Allan Marchington, Partner, Bridge Valley Ventures
- Jeanne Bolger, Vice President Venture Investing, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation
17.50 – 18.45 Drinks Reception
Hosted by Mattias Johansson, Director, Ezenze Ltd
1:1 meetings take place throughout the day and are pre-booked online.
Partnering is open: login on the top right of the conference homepage.
More than 60 Investment firms are registered to attend this year:
4BIO Capital, Abingworth, Advent Life Sciences, Albion Capital, Albion Technology & General VCT, Arix Bioscience, Axilium Holding AB, BioSeed Capital, Bleinheim Al Health, Bridge Valley Ventures, Capital Cell, Catapult Ventures, Curam Capital Management, Deepbridge Capital, Draper Esprit, Epidarex Capital, European Investment Bank, faceALS Foundation, Hadean Ventures, IAG, Ignite Capital Partners, Industrifonden, INKEF Capital, Innovator Capital, Investor Corporate AS, IP Group, IPF Partners, J&J Venture Investments, Limerston Capital, Longwall Ventures, M Ventures, Malin Corporation, Marten & Co, Medicxi, Momentum Biotech, MRL Ventures Fund, MVM Partners, National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), NCL Technology Ventures, NeoMed, NetScientific, New Science Global Healthcare Fund, Newable Private Investing, NewStock Capital, Norgine Ventures, Novo Holdings, o2h ventures, Oakstone Partners, RebelBio, Seventure Partners, Sofinnova, SR One, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, Trilantic Europe, Trinity Delta, UCB Ventures, Vita, Wellington Partners, W Global Capital, Wren Capital, Xontogeny.
See the conference homepage for confirmed 2018 attendees.